Terms and Conditions of Crown Rental by SAHARA BLUE CO:
Booking and Security Deposit:
- A $200AUD refundable security deposit is required at the time of booking.
- If the crown is returned damaged and repairable, 50% of the deposit will be retained.
- For crowns beyond repair, 100% of the security deposit will be retained, subject to the discretion of SAHARA BLUE CO.
- If the crown is returned late, a daily fee equivalent to the daily rental charge will be retained from the deposit.
- If the crown is not returned within 15 days after the scheduled return date, it will be considered non-returnable.
- SAHARA BLUE CO will retain 100% of the security deposit and invoice for the remaining original retail price.
- The invoice must be settled within 14 days or will be forwarded to a debt collection agency.
Faulty or Misdescribed Items:
- Customers must contact SAHARA BLUE CO on the same day as the order arrival if it is faulty, damaged, or not as described.
- SAHARA BLUE CO will organize an exchange or refund of the booking fee and security deposit upon receiving the item.
- Items must be returned via Australia Post Express Shipping in the original packaging to ensure the crown's protection.
- The customer is responsible for the return delivery costs of the crowns.
- Extra coverage for the original retail price is recommended, as SAHARA BLUE CO is not responsible for lost or damaged crowns during transit.
- Crowns will arrive with sticky pads inside for makeup protection; these should be left on while wearing.
- A spare set of sticky pads will be provided with your order.
- Bookings are accepted up to 6 months in advance.
- Both booking fees and security deposits must be paid in full.
- Postage orders are dispatched Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed on weekends will be posted on the next business day.
By proceeding with the crown rental, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions set forth by SAHARA BLUE CO.