925 Sterling Silver
925 sterling silver is a hypoallergenic that is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Sterling silver will last a lifetime if you look after it. When you are not wearing your sterling silver jewellery store it in a pouch to protect it from sunlight, moisture and oxygen. Silver will tarnish if it is not looked after but can be cleaned to restore it to it’s original quality. silver is best suited to those who take there jewellery off before showering.
Copper is a hypoallergenic and is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Our copper Rings are sealed with a skin-safe protection to delay the natural oxidization of metals, prevent skin discolouration and to ensuring that your purchase looks as vibrant as the day it was crafted.
The old rule of not mixing metals is past tense. A lot of times we end up only experimenting with one colour of metal and it can look 'too coordinated. If you are not mixing your metals you are missing out.