Sahara Blue Co. wants you to be over the moon with your purchases. If you change your mind for any reason, we'll happily except a return as long as you follow a few simple rules as follow.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in original condition & in original packaging.
- Items must be returned with proof of purchase.
- Please note that all earring sales are final, and due to hygiene reasons
- Responsible care must be taken when wearing jewellery. Returns will not be excepted for damage caused by not adhering to our jeweler care instructions.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase if you would like to return an item or have any further questions regarding returns.
- If your item is faulty please email email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your order with proof of purchase and a picture of the fault and upon inspection, we will organize a replacement or refund.
- All items must be sent with a return method that is trackable and packaged in a similar method to how they were received to avoid damage. Sahara Blue Co. cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during shipping. We strongly recommend purchasing additional insurance to cover your return item.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Sale items can not be returned unless faulty so please choose carefully. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
If you'd like to make a return please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you'd wish to make a return. We'll then email you with the return address and shipping instructions to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
We will let you know when it has returned and when we have processed your refund to your original method of payment. Please be aware postage and packaging is non returnable and it's your responsibility to cover.