- When you are not wearing or transporting your precious items store your jewellery in it's box or pouch to avoid damage from sunlight and excessive heat.
- Fasten the locks on chains so they don't tangle while being transported. It is important to keep each piece separate while transporting so they don't scratch one another.
- If storing for long periods, place in an airtight bag to avoid tarnishing
- Our items are handmade and fragile so wear with care. Treat your purchases with care and make sure you don't knock them against any hard surfaces, drop them, crush or catch them on fabric.
- Don't swim with or shower with your precious items this can discolour the metal parts.
- Protect your items from hairspray, lotions and perfumes they can discolour the metal parts.
- Don't sleep in your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing during exercise to avoid damage to your jewellery.
- Use a silver cloth or non-abrasive silver polish.
We stand behind our product & their quality, however, due to the nature of individual skin acidity and product we adviser hat you follow these tips to keep your jewellery in great condition for many years to come!
Jewellery and accessories purchased from Sahara Blue Co online store come with a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase. This covers manufacturing faults and defects. It does not cover accidental breakage and general wear and tear, such as scratched, tarnished or faded jewellery.